Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$40000.00 to $47500.00 yearly
If you want to join the ranks of a successful company, and are a detail-oriented individual, consider this Accounts Payable Clerk position. We're looking for a candidate who wants to take their career to the next level. Looking to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks? This Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position at a dynamic organization with a growing team might be right for you! The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Muscatine, Iowa area and is a full-time employment.
What you get to do every single day
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Fullfill full-cycle A/P
For a confidential conversation reach out to Sara Zajicek [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or [ Email removed ] - ||
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Accounting Entries experience preferred
- Discount Perks experience
- Code Invoices experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.