Kelly Services is currently seeking a motivated Warehouse Operator to work on site for Nissan located in Aurora, IL.
You will be working on a contract to hire assignment in their large Parts Distribution Center (PDC). You will play a key role in the daily success of the team and focus highly on quality and efficiency.
- 1st Shift: 9:45am - 6:15pm, Monday through Friday
- Overtime will be before or after shifts, so flexibility is a must.
- WEEKENDS OFF
- Beginning Pay: $13.65/hour
- With potential for a significant increase after 90 days
- Overtime Pay: $20.48/hour
- For hours worked over 40 hours in one week
- Benefits offered during contract through Kelly Services (including health insurance, PTO after specified hours worked, etc.)
- Benefits offered once permanent
- You will receive incoming items by opening crates and other containers using hand tools, verifying and sorting contents, and moving items to specified area for distribution to stock locations.
- You will place materials on racks or shelves, according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, etc. and mark the same with identifying information as required.
- You will locate and pick parts and accessories specified on shipping label, load onto cart or truck, and move to sorting and shipping area.
- You will operate a stand-up/reach/cherry picker forklift and RF Scanner as needed.
- You will prepare orders for shipment by verifying materials against label, pack items to minimize damage, weigh and label individual parcels, and move to loading location for pick up by carrier or dealer.
- You will focus on accuracy and efficiency always.
- You will maintain safe and clean work areas.
- Must have a team player mindset and a hardworking attitude.
- Have the ability to follow detailed instruction, as well as decipher and verify multi-digit part numbers.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70lbs
- Must be able to bend, stoop, use stairs, and stand for up to 8 hours.
- Previous warehouse or forklift experience is a plus but not required.
- Entry level candidates must have the desire to learn and grown within a warehouse or distribution center environment.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting by completing the application or by emailing your resume and contact information to URL blocked - click to apply.
As a Kelly Employee, you'll have access to the following:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If selected to convert to NISSAN you will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Pay for Shift WorkPaid Vacation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescription drug and life401(k) plan with company match
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration!
#NissanPDC #KellyServices #Warehouse #CareerOpportunities
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply