To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edgewater, MD 21037
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN / LPN - Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Edgewater, MD
Posted 1 month ago
South River Health and Rehabilitation Center
Open House* Friday, April 26, 2019 * 8 am - 4 pm
144 Washington Road * Edgewater, MD * 21037
WE KNOW IT'S IN YOU.
We want to bring out your best.
We are looking for RNs, LPNs, and GNAs like you who have what it takes to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
We have Full Time, Part Time, and PRN openings available.
Come join the winning team at our FOUR STAR facility with FIVE STAR QUALITY MEASURES!
On the spot interviews!
- GNA, LPN, or RN with a current nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Current CPR license required for nurses..
- Strong customer service skills, excellent clinical skills, initiative and independent judgement
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care