To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summit, NJ 07901
- Cynthia Pujols
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Specialist â?? Accounts Payable
Kelly Financial Resources • Summit, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Senior Specialist – Accounts Payable -Summit NJ 07901
**1 year Temp Contract**
The Senior Specialist will be a lead in the Financial Operations Procure to Pay Customer Service Team supporting the Procurement, Accounts Payable and Master Data Management functions. This individual will require appropriate knowledge of company's financial systems including Oracle EBS, Basware invoice matching and approval system and Zendesk customer service platform. The Sr. Specialist will also be involved in company's financial close process, cross functional projects and improving operational performance for the Procure to Pay process.
- Manage daily requests and queries from end users and suppliers regarding contracts, purchase orders, and invoices within service level agreements.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external customers to ensure coordination of purchasing, master data management and accounts payable efforts.
- Provide tier 2 level customer service and scheduled trainings to internal and external customers.
- Provide support for Managerial Reporting & Decision Making which includes preparing financial analysis in support of ad hoc requests and projects.
- Provide timely assistance to the other Finance Shared Service areas (FP&A, RTR, A/P, MDM, T&E) as needed.
- Acts as a knowledge source for process improvement and technology initiatives focused on streamlining the procure-to-payment process.
- Provide the Treasury Department and Internal Audit with the required documentation supporting wire transfer payments and record payment confirmations within Oracle.
- Maintain compliance with our service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Manage the required filings of the annual 1099 and 1042 forms.
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits related to SOX controls.
- Create accruals and resolve variances for the financial close.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accrued liabilities accounts for management review.
- Ensure that all financial deadlines regarding AP are met for the financial close.
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects and tasks as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Financial Operations work stream.
- Understand the benefit of transactional execution and identify potential downstream issues resulting from the data input into a given transaction.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Develops and uses knowledge and interpersonal skills to influence and guide stakeholders towards the accomplishment of goals and objectives; adapts well to different personalities and working with others on the team in a respectful manner.
- Ability to expresses one’s self clearly and concisely to key stakeholders; documents issues and/or concerns concisely and comprehensively; adjusts style, language and/or terminology appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to independently manage oneself with a strong attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of Oracle EBS Financial Systems
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) are required.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.