Zurich is looking to hire a Product Development Business Analyst based out of our New York City, NY office. As a Product Development Business Analyst, you will provide operational and administrative support through the insurance product lifecycle process for Financial Lines by coordinating policy forms and endorsements through governance and filing process, including reviews for compliance with state regulations.
Responsibilities of a Product Development Business Analyst include:
- Guide products through the Product Lifecycle process (uploading, triggering workflows, and tracking via PLP workflow tracking tool)
- Support development and/or capture of form business rules needed for automation in policy administration systems and filing
- Work closely with product designer to ensure all policy forms and related rates/rules and associated documentation is complete to initiate regulatory state filing process
- Recommend and support execution of process improvements and enhancements to enabling tools
- Serve as project manager for new, enhanced and/or higher complexity product work requiring a higher degree of coordination across functional areas (e.g. IT, Actuarial)
- Assist product designers in the identification, revision and filing of Financial Lines products impacted by new insurance laws/regulations utilizing elastic search capability in form libraries.
- Prepare form filing materials for filing the product with state regulators
- Work with Legal Services on different integral processes
- Determine state specific amendatory and endorsement needs
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 or more years of experience in Product Development area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in the Product Development area
- Project management experience
- Property and casualty insurance experience
- Change management skills
- Experience with state filing departments
Applicable Only to Jobs to be Performed in New York City
The salary range for this role is $80,800-$101,000. This is the range Zurich NA in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Insurance Product Development Business Analyst), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Insurance Product Development Business Analyst to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - New York
Remote Working: No
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-KH1
- Actuarial Science
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Casualty Insurance