Direct Hire Opportunity for a Clinical Process Improvement Specialist located in the downtown Chicago, IL area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
- Responsible for developing and evaluating clinical business processes to support the cost of care, quality, compliance and improved clinical outcomes for the divisional care management operations.
- Providing independent, objective evaluation and consultative services by auditing staff to enhance business performance, minimize risk and optimize care management programs/services/interventions.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations Management, Trainers, and Staff in identification and implementation of best care management practices.
- Develop methodologies and tools to monitor performance and prepare Executive Summaries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current, unrestricted clinical license to practice in The State of Illinois.
- 2 years of clinical experience as an RN.
- 1 year Clinical Auditing or Managed Care experience.
- Knowledge of managed care operations.
- Analytical skills to effectively identify improvement opportunities and root cause.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PC experience utilizing Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Case Management and/or Utilization Management experience.
- Managed care experience with working knowledge of managed care and UM/CM policies and practices.
- Process Improvement experience identifying trends, gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Experience collaborating with Clinical Leadership and coaching clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Experience creating PowerPoint Presentations and delivering to a group of 80+ individuals.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Health Administration or in the healthcare field.
- Certified Professional Health Care Quality (CPHQ Certification).
- Six Sigma training or certification.
- Ability to travel on occasion including overnight stays, as needed.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Registered Nurse Certified
Microsoft Power Point