CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Grafton, WV.
The Assignment: Job #11729
- Location: West Virginia
Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Contract Length: 9 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: West Virginia Nursing License or Active Compact
Experience Required/Preferred: 1 year of prior Post-Acute Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility required
- Pay: Gross Hourly $38-40/HR - Blended Rate + Mileage
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
NEW! Oasis Home Health Certification Program (RN, PT, OT, SLP)
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple coverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses Paid for:
- Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
Duties of a Registered Nurse in Long Term Care
- Record a patient’s medical history and any symptoms that they are experiencing.
- Observe the patient and records information regarding his or her behavior, health and more.
- Consulting and Collaborating with other professionals in the facility such as Physicians.
- Administer medications and treatments for their patients. They operate and monitor any medical equipment that is used as part of the patient’s care and will often carry out diagnostic tests and analyze any results to share with the medical team.
- Good communication helps the nurse educate patients on their diagnosis and course of treatment. It is also imperative for a nurse be able to clearly communicate with other staff members.
- Must portray emotional stability to ensure that he or she can properly deal with their emotions when they encounter an emergency, human suffering or another situation that brings on stress.
- Must be compassionate and empathetic.
- Organizational skills are also a necessity. Most Registered Nurses have multiple patients to oversee at any given time.
- A nurse must pay attention to the small things to ensure the proper treatments are being carried out.
Long Term Care