Role: Vice President - Architecture Management, Enterprise Cloud
In this hybrid Cloud Architecture and Architecture management role, you and your team are responsible for Fidelity's Enterprise Cloud Strategy. Your core leadership to advocate for Fidelity's Cloud Strategy and Vision, combined with your ability to partner with your peers in enterprise engineering roles and with business units, allows you and your team to set enterprise standards, drive adoption of core and common platforms and ensure consistent, resilient and scalable cloud patterns and designs. You will cultivate an ever experimenting, continuous learning culture within the team and grow collaboration across the firm.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
* 10+ years of experience in defining and delivering on application or software architectures, architecture strategies, and solutions - establishing capabilities and patterns for enterprises
* 5+ years in successfully leveraging public cloud service providers to deliver enterprise-scale solutions that are resilient, secure, and dynamic - "growth platforms and patterns"
* Must have demonstrated experience moving large complex applications and systems from on premise to cloud (Financial Services a plus).
* Experience architecting large sophisticated transactional systems with high volume and high-performance requirements
* Deep expertise in one or more of the following technology areas: Public Cloud Native Solution Architecture, , AWS -Amazon Web Services, and / or Azure Cloud Services.
* Experience leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing people and teams (direct reports).
* Demonstrated expertise in leading distributed teams of engineers and architects, as well as guiding executives, to align on key architectural and technical decisions and direction - and guiding those through successful execution
* Proven cloud knowledge and deep understanding of AWS services and/or Azure services.
* A strong influencer who can integrate effectively into an open and visible culture.
* Proven understanding of software engineering best practices and a passion for transforming how we build and operate software.
* The ability to provide technical leadership and hands on day to day solution to ECC squads.
* Passion for enabling an open, clear, and learning based culture.
As a Vice President of Technology Architecture, you will be part of Fidelity's Application Architecture Team - defining and driving business and technology solutions being built for implementation through multiple public cloud service providers. You'll work with people from a variety of Fidelity Technology and Business Unit teams to define and build common solutions - platforms, systems, components, software, and standards - that fuel our current and future business objectives. You will bring your expertise and skills into a diverse team of architects and engineers, foster relationships with technology leaders, engineers, developers, and architects from across the firm - inspiring and driving towards a more powerful new generation of Fidelity products and platforms. The team is committed to providing leadership through practical problem solving, developing prototypes and proofs-of-concept, leveraging production information, modeling, documentation, and peer relationships.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
$157,000 - $209,000 per year
This position is eligible for incentive compensation or an annual bonus opportunity.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.
- Business Planning
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Microsoft Azure