To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
278 Eagleview Boulevard
Exton, PA 19341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Representative
Tower Health • Exton, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tower Health Urgent Care is seeking a full time Accounts Receivable representative to work in our medical billing department.
Responsible for providing customer service support to patients, insurance carriers and assisting with medical records requests. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. This position is onsite; not remote.
- Initiates contact with patients and/or third party carriers if there is a delay in responding to statements or claims.
- Contacts insurance carriers regarding non-payment and/or improper payment of claims.
- Reviews denials, resolves any issues and re-bill as necessary for proper adjudication.
- May process incoming and outgoing mail
- May receive incoming telephone calls and resolve issues communicated.
- Records results of mail and telephone contacts on the computer billing system
- Review daily billing and accounts receivable credit balance reports
- Prepare daily refund check requests
- Prepare other daily credit balances other than refunds
- Post refund checks to patient accounts
- Mail refund checks with supporting documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required
Twelve months experience in Medical Accounts Receivable, Medical Billing, Medical Collections, Medical Billing Systems, and General Office, Computer Data Entry.
- High school education / GED or higher
- 1+ year Customer Service experience
- 1+ year medical billing experience
- 1+ year A/R & payment posting experience
- Experience in computer and Windows PC applications
- Call Center experience
- Medical Billing / medical records experience required