Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking an Analytical Laboratory Chemist to join our team located in Bethlehem, PA.
The Analytical Laboratory Chemist will be accountable for performing routine complex analytical work on medical and specialty gas mixtures. Under general supervision the Analytical Laboratory Chemist will apply quality control procedures using gas chromatographs to samples calibration standards submitted for approval in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Analytical Laboratory Chemist
- Perform quality control testing on products per established GMP and SOP’s
- Perform quality control testing on raw materials per established GMP and SOP’s
- Produce and maintain calibration records
- Maintain analytical equipment
- Determine pass/fail status of production samples submitted to lab
- Provide technical support to production and customer service as needed
- Carry out all PM (preventative maintenance) duties assigned
- Compile, organize and maintain test data records
- Produce accurate analytical certifications
- Use Gas Chromatography to analyze and certify complex liquid and gas calibration standards
- Perform analysis on medical gases per SOP’s and GMP’s
- Perform analytical duties in support of plant validation team
- Complete and maintain FDA medical gas paperwork
- Perform all other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (emphasis on chemistry and/or math) or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Experience with gas chromatography and process gas analyzers preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and part of a team
- Must be able and willing to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Customer Service
- Good Manufacturing Practices