DEFENDERS is the only ADT Authorized Premier Provider, the most trusted brand in home security, with 25 million customers worldwide and six monitoring centers in North America. DEFENDERS has 146 offices and counting throughout the U.S., and employs more than 2,200 individuals in 48 states. In 2014, DEFENDERS was recognized by Training Magazine as the 27th top training organization in the world for its success in growing and developing leaders.
DEFENDERS is right for you if you are:
We are hiring immediately for this role, please apply today!
- Highly motivated by inside sales and enjoy selling in an inbound customer environment
- Able to present the value of our portfolio of products
- Look forward to helping our business growth through capitalizing on each warm lead
- Desire to provide approachable expertise to our customers on a personal level
What's in it for you?
- Average earnings for our inside sales professionals is $45,000-$65,000, but we do have a good percentage of our agents making 70,000 to 80,000 and few making six figures.
- 401 K with company vesting and matching
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (Starts after 30 days of employment)
- World Class training - 8 week extensive sales training with ongoing success modules
- Productive and effective inside sales environment and systems in excellent location
- Ambitious inside sales professionals who love to sell and value relationship management
- All shifts available (Preferably evening/night shifts, but with some exceptions are made by experience in some cases)
- Call center or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone demeanor
- Growth and career oriented with drive to succeed
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new applications
- Great listening skills and customer focused sales approach
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug/background check
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability.
Customer Relationship Management