To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clarita, CA 91354
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Customer Service/Inside Sales
ITT Inc. • Santa Clarita, CA
Posted 2 days ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLILTIES
Builds and Maintains Customer Trust
- Demonstrates dedication to our customers’ overall success by making realistic commitments, giving consistent, accurate information, and driving for positive results. Acts as the voice of the customer (VOC) among internal ITT functional partners.
- Develops Customer Service KPIs and Policies that Drive Efficient Solutions
- Implements, monitors and continuously improves Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Customer Service
- Representatives to ensure adherence to established purchase order entry and order management policies and procedures.
- Develops and consistently reviews policies, procedures and training materials for the CCT Customer Services team to drive continuous improvement into the Customer Service function.
- Supports CCT sales team members in their relationship management efforts on key customer accounts to strengthen and develop existing business relationships with customers.
- Negotiates solutions that mutually benefit both the customer and ITT Ensures that each CCT customer services team member engages the appropriate internal/external partners (procurement, quality, operations, logistics, engineering, contracts) to drive optimal solutions while providing consistent communication to the customer until resolution.
- Determines customer service requirements by visiting and maintaining contact with customers, conducting VOC surveys, forming focus groups, benchmarking best practices and analyzing information and applications.
- Manages all CCT orders and inside sales reporting and forecasting for use by the Director of Contracts & Customer Service and the CCT management team, using tools that enable efficient and accurate data for short and long-term planning and strategy purposes.
Delivers Inside Sales Results
- Provides ongoing VOC and customer intelligence updates to Sales partners to help drive sales and improve customer relationships.
- Leverage knowledge of customers and markets to identify opportunities, and provide internally confirmed prices and lead times to close sales opportunities.
- Leads CCT Customer Service team to ensure the entry of accurate, compliant orders
- Effectively communicates the ITT vision and motivates people toward that vision Promotes team accomplishments while also holding team accountable for results Empowers teams to make decisions, and enables them to create more success together as a team .
- Ensures the organizational structure is appropriate for the objectives. Is personally committed to others' successes
Safety is a core value at ITT. Our department managers/supervisors play a critical role in creating and maintaining a safe workplace for our employees by following all ITT safety policies and procedures and by observing employees to ensure that safety procedures are followed.
ITT Aerospace Controls headquartered in Valencia, Calif., is a premier supplier of highly engineered components and integrated solutions for mechanical and environmental control systems in the commercial aerospace and military markets. Our wide array of products can be found on virtually every commercial and military aircraft flying today around the globe including actuators, fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, motor and solenoid operated valves, pumps, electro-mechanical switches, noise control, conveyance and heaters.
ITT Connect and Control Technologies offers a very attractive benefits program. Our employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
Bachelor degree in business or technical discipline. Minimum 5 to 7 years related experience with demonstrated progression in responsibility and people management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents Experience responding to inquiries & complaints from customers/members of the business
- Ability to write presentations and articles for publication that conform to prescribed form along with the ability to effectively present information to senior management, customers, distributors, foreign distributors, public groups and the corporate office and/or boards of directors.
- Multi-lingual capabilities preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry; the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Domestic Travel is a requirement of this position. Approximately 15% annual travel. Position may have less frequent international travel if needed.