One of the most rapidly growing Fintech companies in New York is looking for a driven Senior Accountant who will serve as a critical member of the accounting/finance team and assist the Assistant Controller with day-to-day/monthly operations.
- Perform the day-to-day revenue reconciliation process and review revenue related journal entries
- Lead daily finance operations with primary responsibility over accounting, processing systems including payroll tax liabilities, revenue cycle, etc.
- Perform monthly close functions, and help construct processes that are on par with company growth
- Keep aware of regulatory actions as they may relate to long term planning and/or introduction of new programs/products/strategies.
- Public accounting via Big 4 audit firms is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of SOX compliance
- Experience reporting through NetSuite ERP
- Prior experience from institutional banks is preferred
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO starting
- Work-life balance
Do you think you are a match for this role? If so,
Call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply
Positions will be filled within the coming week
"accounting" "Big 4" "CPA" "Financial technology"