WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor. The Mortgage Loan Processor will primarily be responsible for the comprehensive gathering of all necessary information needed for the processing and closing of mortgage loan request in a timely, accurate, and professional manner according to bank policy, regulatory compliance guidelines and legal requirements. This will include processing applications for review by credit and obtain documents necessary for the credit decision, receive and log file request, review applications and supporting documentation to determine completeness of file, and complete data entry and system information as required. The Mortgage Loan Processor will also initiate communications with customers, loan officers and other involved parties to the transaction to obtain necessary documentation and provide loan status updates to customers, resolve discrepancies or problems, and ensure quality customer service. The incumbent will be required to maintain accurate and current statuses and proactively follow up on all loans in specialist pipeline and monitor turnaround time goals on specific tasks assigned.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located in Philadelphia and Wayne, Pennsylvania.
• Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience (Minimum 2 years) is required
• This position requires knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC, Compliance, comprehension of legal documents, appropriate government lending regulation guidelines for mortgage loans.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
• Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly.
• Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting individual loan transactions within their level of authority.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Accounts Receivable Management Solutions