Are you ready for an exciting, new opportunity as a Certified Nursing Assistant? Are you ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification knowing you will have a major impact on our clients and their families, If this describes you, then Interim Healthcare wants you to be a part of our team!!!
Why Work for Interim Healthcare? What we offer you as an employee:
Flexible assignments to fit your needs (Self scheduling)
- Choose the facility that fits you best
- Referral Bonuses!
- Bi-Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit
- Per Diem up to Full-time hours / All Shifts are available!
What You'll Do:
- Provides for patient’s personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personal protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- weight, specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring and documenting intake treatments and therapeutic baths. Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- High school degree or GED certificate
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant education program
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Glucose Testing
- Infection Control
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Patient Assessment