Dialog Direct, a Qualfon company, is on a mission to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create and ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
- Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program
- FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
- Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full time employees
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Paid time off
- We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Dialog Direct is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
What you will be doing:
- Answering inbound phone calls regarding a customer's account
- Making outbound calls to follow up on customers when necessary
- Maintaining composure in escalated situations
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Operating accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Handling multiple responsibilities at one time
- Smiling as you speak with our customers, our customers can hear the smile
What skills you will need:
- 1 year of call center or customer service experience
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible and reliable with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Computer proficiency with applications
- Confidence in your self motivation techniques
- Caring and active listening skills
- Sensitive and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
- Minimum education of a High School diploma or GED
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.