Dialog Direct is seeking dedicated, caring individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives and cultures to provide exceptional and efficient customer service. When you join us, you'll work in a dynamic team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to do their best.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide the highest level of customer service. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives and communicating accurate information. The drive to support new technology and systems, the dexterity to enlist the assistance of others, as well as the capacity to synthesize large amounts of information are surpassed only by the goal of earning customer loyalty by serving them with courtesy, timeliness, and respect.
Shift Schedule: Flexible shifts available (operate 24X7)
When you join Dialog Direct, you'll find numerous opportunities to stretch your talents, strive for new ideas and succeed professionally. Not only will you be working with an established leader in the industry, you'll also work in a dynamic, team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to push the envelope. Plus, you'll have all the resources and training to reach your highest career goals.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers as needed
- Achieve results through teamwork
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
Qualifications and Skills
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
- Minimum education of a High School diploma or GED; some college preferred
- Successfully complete required program testing
- One year prior customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Sensitive and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Caring and active listening skills
- Reliability to work as scheduled and get the job done
- Flexibility to work days or evenings
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications including MS Office and the Internet
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.