$50000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for a client in the Baltimore, MD area. This role will be responsible for processing full-cycle payroll and assisting the Human Resources department with projects as assigned. If you are looking for work in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
What you get to do:
- Process full-cycle payroll through ADP Workforce Now
- Instruct and train employees in the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Collect and enter data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- Enter employee data into HR database
- Prepare W2s, 1099s, 941s etc.
- Provide clerical support by filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Make reports easily accessible by administer/saving them as instructed
- Generate and run custom reports
- ADP Workforce Now experience required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Full Cycle Payroll experience
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Specialist.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)