To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
140 Grove Court
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Select Staffing • Healdsburg, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Customer Service Rep
We are looking for a high-energy Customer Service with strong Administrative experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Manage all aspects of sales order entry, including:
- Setting up customers, products, and pricing into company ERP system.
- Accurately enter customer and distributor orders into Company ERP system.
- Check incoming emails; Forward any sales/marketing questions to CEO/Sales;
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and reply to distributors when POs are received
- Check for sample request via email
Provide exceptional customer service as the primary customer service representative, including:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face to resolve discrepancies or inquiries.
- Confirm pickup date (for local distributors) or confirm that shipping details will be supplied once finalized (for interstate distributors)
- Communicate with the customer and work with operations to resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
Provide logistical support for daily shipments, including:
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Request freight quotes and award freight contracts
- Coordinate shipping schedule with warehouse lead.
- Generate packing lists, BOLs, and perform data entry for shipping transactions.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Arrange all required shipping with 3rd party carriers
- Manage any distribution mistakes or problems
- Review sample requests with CEO/Sales before packing them, to ensure coordination with the sales reps as well as with our distributors and retailers
- Pack sample requests with product and marketing material, as required, and then deliver to UPS store.
- Prior to shipment being dispatched, double check pick sheet against the original order, to ensure no mistakes are made
- Assist in periodic inventory counts.
Communicate to Management as needed
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Coordinate with CEO & Sales to ensure that any sales/marketing programs are being coordinated with distributors
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Communicate with the CEO and Sales Team, as needed, regarding sample requests and purchase orders.
Previous experience as a Customer Services in Shipping and Logistics desired.
Computer Skills Needed
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Experience with mobile ERP software highly desired