* Starting Salary: $42,000-$45,000*
The Elder Community Care (ECC) Care Coordinator will provide coordinated behavior health care management services as an integrated member of the ECC team to older adults in need of Services.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions from our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
High School Diploma/GED
* Work collaboratively and effectively with medical home team, including individual receiving services, medical team and other behavioral health providers to provide behavioral health care management services.
* Coordinate all aspects of service delivery with team members as outlined in the treatment plan.
* Collaborate with existing providers and other collaterals and deliver services in accordance with patient's treatment plan.
* Track referral and engagement data for the ECC contract.
* Provide community education around services for older adults.
* Participate in monthly ECC team meetings with Springwell and United Way to coordinate ECC goals.
* Participate in team meetings to ensure effective communication among all disciplines involved in patient's care.
* Follow the patient across the continuum of care for the purposes of care coordination.
* Participate in SHINE Counseling trainings and provide assistance to older adults who have Medicare.
* Partner with the patient, his/her care team providers and supports to ensure that treatment plan and safety plan are implemented as developed, and make as needed adjustments
* Monitor patient's progress in treatment and assist the clinical team with evaluating the need for continued services.
* Identify community resources and develop natural supports for patient.
* Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
* Provide outreach services to patients, as needed.
* Maintain up to date medical records including quarterly reviews, termination summaries and progress notes.
* Advocate for patient's needs within the program as well as with external agencies.
* High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of administrative and/or human service program experience a with experience managing program budgets.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Two years of experience working within an outpatient, crisis and medical settings.
* Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese preferred
* Ability to use an Electronic Health Record to document medical necessary clinical services.
* Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations
* Commitment to Advocates values and mission.
* Must have valid driver's license and access to auto.
At Advocates, the health and safety of the people in our care, our employees, and the broader community is our top priority. Effective October 18, 2021, Advocates will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.)
Advocates is committed to cultivating a diverse and welcoming community where everyone feels respected and valued. Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and promotes diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, partnered status, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Care Coordination
- Clinical Works
- Cultural Diversity