Logistics/Freight Office AssistantCompensation:
$17.00 to $18.50 hourly
International Freight and Logistics companies in Otay Mesa are looking for Office Assistants to fill open positions. The ideal candidate would be a highly-skilled self-starter that enjoys multi-tasking. If you're a driven individual that enjoys taking initiative, this position may be a great fit for you! These Office Assistant positions, located in Otay Mesa, is perfect for individuals looking for short term temporary employment.
• Copy, faxing, and filing for a number of different departments
• Submit data accurately (intermediate excel)
• Direct calls appropriately
• Maintain office facilities
• Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on experience with scheduling (Truck routes)
• Practical knowledge of filing
• Typing 45 - 60 words per minute experience preferred
• Send out customers' order quotes and estimates
• Adeptness in documentation
Other helpful experience:
• Background working with Microsoft Excel
• Comprehension of records maintenance
• Experience with numeric data entry
• Strong familiarity with customer service
• Previous experience working with Microsoft Word
• Prior experience with switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
• Numeric 6,000 - 8,000 KPH experience highly valued
• Good understanding of MS Outlook
• Bilingual English and Spanish
• Bilingual Spanish
• Experience in international freight, logistics, or shipping
• Data entry experience
• 1+ years of experience
• Capacity to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
• Accomplishes tasks independently
• A willingness to take on both small administrative tasks and high visibility requests
If you meet the above qualifications and is interested in this role, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Logistics/Freight Office Assistant
We are scheduling same day interviews.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at
for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Logistics/Freight Office Assistant.