To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Easton, MD 21601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
University of Maryland Medical System • Easton, MD
Posted 4 hours ago
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health is the principal provider of comprehensive health care services for more than 170,000 residents of Maryland's Eastern Shore. UM Shore Regional Health operates three hospitals, a freestanding emergency center, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, outpatient care centers and home care services throughout the region.
Be Part of Something Greater!
Evaluates, plans, implements and supervises treatment programs to rehabilitate patients referred for physical therapy. Utilizes recognized and accepted physical therapy techniques and procedures in the delivery of patient care. Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team.
- Performs physical therapy evaluations.
- Administers physical therapy treatments.
- Communicates effectively with all members of the health care team.
- Communicates effectively with patients and public.
- Maintains complete documentation of patient care including documentation ongoing communication with the Physical Therapist Assistant when appropriate and identification of Primary Therapist status.
- Supervises support staff.
- Sends appropriate correspondence.
- Provides patient and staff education.
- Maintains professional educational requirements.
- Responds to the following Shore Health System codes: Code Pink, Code Green, Code D, Code Red.
- Responsible for honest behavior in all matters. To the best of the employee’s knowledge and understanding, complies with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations.
- Maintains the privacy and security of all confidential and protected health information. Uses and discloses only that information which is necessary to perform the function of the job.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current Maryland licensure or eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.