Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer for an opportunity in Newark, DE. The Java Developer will develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug software applications that support business units or support functions. As a senior member of the technical team he or she will be responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management.
- May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Lead or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers
- Coordinate collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget
- Provide feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives
- Core Java
- Websphere application server
- MQ and database
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.
Produce Clean Code