To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chincoteague Island, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Union Bank & Trust • Chincoteague Island, VA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for providing a best in class customer experience while processing transactions, servicing existing and potential customers, and contributing to branch sales goals. This position travels to multiple branch locations to fill critical staffing needs, which requires a high degree of flexibility during open hours of all branches in the region.
- Provide excellent customer experience
- Perform basic customer and cash transactions
- Balance cash each day
- Identify referral opportunities to contribute to branch goals
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing bank operations, including compliance with Union Bankshares’ BSA/AML Policy and Procedures.
- Identify risk and escalate concerns through proper channels
- Develop and maintain knowledge of bank products, services, including other lines of business
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing digital channels
- Travel to branches according to business need
- Other duties as assigned
This position is supervised by branch leadership and reports to the Branch Manager of assigned home branch.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience required
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to details
- Flexible, able to adapt to change
- Shifts may vary for each position offering, depending on business need
- Ability to travel to multiple branches within a business day
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift objects up to 30 pounds
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.