Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Automation Test Engineer to support one of our top clients in Dallas, TX! Please find the details below.
If interested and believe you are 80% qualified, please apply!
Automation Test Engineer Overview:
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI – (unable to activate expired clearances)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Automation Test Engineer:
- Create Manual and Automated Test cases
- Execute, maintain tests and provide test execution results/reports
- Work in Agile environment, participate in sprint planning (provide LOE, tasks, etc.), participate in daily stand-ups to communicate about the status, issues, concerns and risks.
- Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions
- Able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Follow and write tech manuals and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications of the Automation Test Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years' experience in Testing environment
- Strong understanding of system engineering and ability to write and test using automation principals
- Knowledge of systems engineering including system design and architecture, software interface definition and control, software integration and test.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Java / Python
- Jenkins / Cucumber / Gherkin
- API Testing w/web services
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program*
If this opportunity not exactly what you are looking for? No problem! We have offices and opportunities across the country—visit our Talent Network to see what else is out there: https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/join
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Ibm Rational Clearquest