PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for the control of payments for goods and services by receiving and disbursing funds and recording transactions.
2. Responsible for the accuracy and accountability of individual cash bank.
3. Performs basic accounting skills and operates a 10 key machine.
4. Must have professional telephone skills.
5. Processes and closes all computer orders ordered during shift in accordance with company accounting procedures.
6. Performs opening and closing shift duties as in accordance with department and company standards.
7. Maintains a professional appearance and performance according to department and company policies.
8. Performs all other work related duties as assigned by the F&B Cashier Supervisor.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Outline Of Food Preparation