Under the supervision of the Area Manager, the Mortgage Consultant is responsible for advising new and existing clients on residential mortgage programs obtained from various sources including realtors, builders, newspaper ads, and other nontraditional sources.
• Produces high quality loans which meet Prosperity Mortgage guidelines while providing excellent customer service.
• Advises prospective and existing customers of Prosperity’s programs, rates, policies and procedures. Develops and maintains a high degree of visibility for Prosperity in the marketplace.
• Analyzes detailed financial and credit data; matches customer needs to an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
• College degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
• Experience in mortgage sales or operations with an established track record of agency, government and jumbo origination.
• Phone skills and social media experience required.
• Required to possess all applicable licenses.
• Ability to travel within the local area; must be able to provide own transportation.
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Loans