To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blades, DE 19973
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driveline Retail • Blades, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Merchandiser-Driveline Retail Merchandising
Do you want to work, but wish you had some flexibility in when you did your work? We are currently hiring people like you to join our team of over 14,000 Retail Merchandisers that offer our customers the ability to reach almost every retail location in the United States and its territories.
Driveline is currently hiring nationwide for master merchandisers and surge personnel.
Driveline is proud to be one of the largest fully W-2 merchandising employers in the country. Industry leading software allows our merchandisers to choose the projects that fit them. Most projects allow for “week of scheduling.” This means that you pick the day and time that works for your schedule. Available assignments range in length from 15 minutes to multi day.
Retail Merchandiser responsibilities and duties:
· Read and acknowledge all scheduled plans prior to plan start date
· Review all plan materials prior to conducting merchandising activities
· Visit and complete work on the scheduled date of each plan
· Take plans, eReporting worksheets and all other applicable materials on every scheduled store visit
· Restock merchandise
· Build displays
· Audit stock
· Photograph displays
· Report store visit and activity the same day as the visit
· Return any paperwork or materials as indicated in the plan
· Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with key store personnel
· Utilize company provided hand-held device for retail data collection
· Other Duties as assigned
If you are interested in joining the team as a retail merchandiser, forward your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information and location of interest.
Retail Merchandiser qualifications and skills:
- 1-2 years merchandising or retail experience preferred
- Must have Reliable transportation (Bike, Car, Public Transportation)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Have an internet-based gadget to share your accomplishments and photos with our customer
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to read standard plan-o-grams and execute merchandise resets
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and bend/stoop/stand for more than 45 minutes
- Ability to maintain a professional experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills