Tax Staff - PublicCompensation:
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently staffing for a Tax Staff for one of our clients. As the Tax Staff, you will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities:
For more information contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Tax Staff
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tax Staff
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of complex returns
• Continually maintain a general knowledge of tax policies and updates, and apply all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients’ taxes to a minimum
• Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, report, or other tax requirements
• Interface with clients to obtain information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
• Demonstrated abilities in managing client relationships, particularly timely and accurate communications with clients
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills
• Respond to IRS inquiries on behalf of clients
• Effectively maintain records for billable hours
• Participation in the IRS PTIN program
Specific tax experience recommended:
• Year-end closings
• Tax research & planning
• Non-profit organizations
• Microsoft Excel
• 3+ years tax preparation experience
• Excellent communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tax Staff.
Certified Public Accountant