Job ID: 418940
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
284938692 from [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Control Technician - Concord, NC on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Control Technician - Concord, NC.
Job Description Summary
The QC Technician is the key function for maintaining OI’s business integrity by ensuring quality product is produced daily, to the customer’s expectations. The QC Technician is responsible for working closely with the Plant Engineer, Sales, and Production by doing inspections and testing throughout the production process. QC Technicians are individuals that exhibit meticulous attention to detail for multiple products in a short time period.
- Perform Pre-Pour inspections on product prior to pouring (Reinforcing, insert and hole locations, etc)
- Perform Post-Pour inspections on product ensuring it is ready for the customer
- Represent the customer inside our factory
- Test Concrete and raw materials as needed
- Lead QC meetings and follow up on Corrective Actions
- Organize all documentation
- Coordinate with production on all schedule changes and errors
- Assist in conducting QA Audits
- Train plant employees on concrete technology and QC requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have quality control experience in related industry
- ACI / PCI Certification preferred, or required to pass ACI Concrete Field Testing within 3 months and maintain certification
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Control Technician - Concord, NC.
- Attention To Detail
- Concrete Mixing And Batching
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Field Testing