Job ID: 53492
Product Marketing Manager- 53492
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Marketing is responsible for the data sciences, voice of the customer, marketing strategy and go-to-market plans required to achieve business goals such as customer satisfaction and product growth
- This includes customer data, advanced analytics, research, product and experience marketing strategy, and customer communications to support those strategies
- The Marketing department is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, Home Products to develop targeted marketing strategies for the residential customer segment that will achieve product growth objectives while delivering world-class customer experience and customer satisfaction
- In this role, the Product Marketing Manager, Home Products will work collaboratively with Experience Design, Sales, other functions within Marketing, agencies, other program teams, etc. to develop the targeted go-to-market strategies and action plans that achieve business goals, delivering a return on marketing investment
- These plans also include the development and execution of multi-channel communications strategies
- This position will deeply understand our home products and be responsible for all aspects of strategic product marketing (i.e. product, price, place and promotion)
- Their features, SWOTs, key value propositions/benefits and differentiators, perceived & real value, competitive environments and market potential, funnel objectives, target markets, etc. and will define and drive the multichannel go-to-market and promotional strategies necessary to drive revenue at all stages of the products' lifecycles
- The Product Marketing Manager Home Products will also develop the channel plans and manage the execution of the tactical programs/campaigns, including creative development, necessary to deliver on the sales and marketing strategies
- Product success is defined not just by favorable marketing metrics but by successful business goals attributed to marketing plans
- This person will assess performance against business goals via ROI analyses, business cases, etc. through daily, weekly, and monthly operating reviews utilizing the company's lean business tools around problem solving and visual management
- Success in this role requires an ability to combine strategic thinking and tactical execution, cross-functional collaboration, and simplicity in communication
- Execute the go-to-market strategies that include an interaction strategy and campaign management
- Create the product positioning by assessing the competitive landscape and defining the products' differentiated value propositions.
- Participate in the development of products' attributes and pricing
- Partner with Home Products Portfolio Marketing Manager, product owner, sales team, and Customer Experience to execute marketing plans and design the optimal customer experience with the product and company that achieve business goals
- Define and measure success metrics to determine marketing attribution and conversion targets
- Partner with product owners to influence product pricing and bundling strategies, as well as plan new product launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of those launches
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Business, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in marketing, strategy, consulting, or communications roles
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked '#1' supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked 'Top 3' supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: URL blocked - click to apply
You can also follow us on Twitter at: URL blocked - click to apply
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management