The Data Architect will join a highly energetic, talented team to create a next-generation digital platform. They will work hands-on with Azure Data tools like Data Factory, Data Lake and Azure Databricks.
The successful candidate will work directly for BETM's head of Innovation Operations, and serve as a key member of a team of engineers & architects. They will be a motivated technical leader, competent solution architect & trusted business partner, who is passionate about using their talents to drive results & elevate business performance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leverage next generation technologies to create flexible, scalable & secure market intelligence platforms
- Serve as a key member of a team of both Engineers and Architects
- Lead migration from on-prem Data Architecture into an Azure cloud environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced as data architect - 3 to 5 years
- Knowledgeable in deployment of tools such as: Azure Data Factory/SSIS/SSAS
- Familiarity with Azure SQL / Data Bricks / Azure Functions / No SQL
- 401K matching program
- 20 days PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
Sql Server Analysis Services
Sql Server Integration Services