To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deer Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Deer Park, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accountant – Deer Park, IL
What this job involves:
- Assist with calculations of fees as needed (i.e. Management and Incentive) as needed
- Ensure compliance with both Jones Lang LaSalle Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SAS 70 internal review standards
- Collaborate with Facility Management teams to ensure accurate and timely month-end accounting closes
- Prepare Timely and Accurate Billing to the client.
- Research and Resolve billing issues.
- Proactively ensure accurate and timely funding/payments are received from the client (A/R).
- Develop strong working relationships with client contacts.
- Organize and maintain billing data collection, reporting and communication.
- Prepare Project Labor allocations as needed.
- Analyze billing data to ensure accurate and timely billing to the client.
- Analyze and provide Spend vs. Purchase Order financial data.
- All other duties and tasks assigned
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager
- Collaborate with team to share and improve technical skills
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Software Tools: MS Office Products, strong Excel skills
- Experience in JD Edwards
- Strong MS Access and database skills
- Prior use of systems and tools used to extract and analyze data
- Process Management experience or demonstrated skills
Years of relevant experience
- 1-3 years preferred
- Experience in Real Estate/Property Management services
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated financial competency at a detailed level of operation
- Ability to collaborate across many levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent level of customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills / interpersonal sensitivity
- Demonstrated initiative, & independence
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.