The Assistant Property Manager works closely with prospective renters, prepares leases, handles various customer service and maintenance requests from tenants and establishes a rapport to provide excellent customer service.
- At least 2 year's of leasing experience as in the apartment management industry.
- Prior experience with Yardi software is preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to multitask, achieve deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation (Required).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ensuring the highest quality customer service to residents and prospects.
- Responding to leasing inquiries, following up on leads, and touring apartments.
- Assist with developing marketing plans and posting advertisements.
- Processing rental applications, executing leases, and collecting deposits.
- Managing move-ins and move-outs.
- Processing maintenance requests.
- Managing collections and posting rent receipts.
- Managing and participating in leasing and renewal activities.
- Monitor use of community facilities, mail, and fitness center.
- Assist with any other administrative and property management tasks that are assigned to you.
Levco Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word