Base + Uncapped Commission! Now is your opportunity to join a company that can set your career into high-growth mode!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $75,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a Chicago-based company that develops, markets, and sells integration software. They are one of the fastest-growing integration software companies by transforming how organizations transact business with each other.
Due to rapid growth, we are in immediate need of Sales Development Representatives to join our team! We're looking for people who are passionate, energetic, and have a strong desire to start and/or continue their sales career with an organization that can provide an accelerated career path!
If this sounds like a good match for you, please apply today! We're actively interviewing this week and next!Why join us?
- Competitive Salary: $55K base + Uncapped commissions paid out monthly (estimated first-year total comp is $75K, but again uncapped)!
- Unlimited PTO (Yes, that's right. Unlimited)!
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans are available (all PPO HSA options)!
- Specific onboarding process - We will provide you with a couple of weeks of ramp-up training to set up you for success!
- Full Work From Home office set up provided.
MUST have the ability to work in the Chicago office at the time of re-opening. No exceptions.Job Details
- Work hand-in-hand with the marketing and sales teams to generate new, quality pipeline with real enterprise businesses (prospects).
- Educate our prospective customers on our SaaS integration platform.
- Open new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone, email, and social media.
- Are you comfortable with making cold calls? The expected number of calls per day would be between 30 – 60 calls.
- Develop relationships and trust with key decision-makers / buyers from our prospective client targets.
- Leverage some of the best sales tools in the industry like sales engagement / nurturing platforms, buying intent (AI) data, and account-based orchestration.
- Execute (and learn) successful software sales processes from initial discovery (lead) to qualified pipeline (opportunity).
- Become an expert on various sales tactics and strategies utilized in high-growth SaaS companies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be willing to pick up the phone and cold call.
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online.
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement.
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results.
- Display a strong interest in business development and sales.
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Be effective at building strong relationships.
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Enjoy learning about the IT /Software industry.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
- Business Development
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Sales Development