Home Instead Senior Care is having open interviews on Monday October 21st from 10:30am-3:00pm.
Our CAREGivers enjoy paid time off and career advancement within the company. We also offer supplemental insurance, paid overtime, paid training and a flexible work schedule. And a very cool culture to work in! Like we mentioned, Forbes says we are a great place to work.
We are looking for full and part time CAREGivers in the North and East area to become a part of our team! At Home Instead we provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home.
Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
- Paid Overtime
- Career Path
- Supplemental Insurance
- Great Pay
- Flexible schedules
- Training/shadow shifts provided
- Sprint/Verizon phone credit
- Referral bonus
What we do:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care assistance
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Provide transportation to and from doctor’s appointment and running errands
What you need to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to care for seniors in a positive way to make them happy and safe
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Open interviews will be at our North office location: 941 E. 86th St. Ste. 250 Indianapolis, IN 46240
Applications are also available by visiting www.homeinstead.com/141
Thanks for visiting us and we look forward to seeing you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.