Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Flexible Schedule, Close to home travel, Day Shift Availability! *Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!Benefits of Home Instead:
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s CareCaregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
WE HAVE SEVERAL CLIENTS LOOKING FOR A CAREGIVER IN THE NORA / CASTLETON AREA! APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
When you take care of others, it’s important to us that we take care of you. Here at Home Instead, we treat you like family!Why Work For US?
* Hiring Bonus!
* 60-Day Pay Increase!
* Competitive pay based on your experience!
* Weekend Pay
* Overtime Pay!
* Holiday Pay!
*Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
* Mileage Reimbursement!
* Referral Bonus!* Close to Home Travel!
* Flexible Scheduling that Fits Your Schedule!
* Direct Deposit Payroll!
* Excellent Working Conditions and Family Environment!
* Continuing Education!
* Employee 'Be Well' Assistance Program
* Alzheimer’s Training!
* Free CPR/First Aid Training Certifications!
* Supplemental Insurance!
* Employee Recognition!
* Verizon and Spring Wireless Discounts!
* Focused on Quality Patient and High Character Caregivers!
* No Certifications Required!
* A fresh start working together to make a difference!
* 24/7 Support; We are here to help and listen to your concerns!
* Virtual New Hire Onboarding
* We provide our Caregivers with a supply of Gloves and Masks to keep you and our Clients SafeAll Applicants Must have the Following
* Personal or Professional Caregiving experience
* Valid Driver’s License
* Reliable vehicle and current auto insurance
* Ability to pass a background check, driving record & drug screen
* Must be 19 years or older
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Social Security
- Background Checks