Diamond Healthcare is seeking licensed, competent and passionate social workers at our Winchester and Shenandoah programs.
We offer a competitive and complete benefits package including insurances - medical, dental, vision, life, disability; generous PTO, 401k...
In this therapist position, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
Currently, we have the following Therapist (LCSW or LPC) openings within our Outpatient Programs:
Part-time: Shenandoah Memorial Hospital location, Woodstock VA
Full-time: 2 openings at Winchester Medical Center, Winchester VA Requirements/Qualifications
- Master's level licensure as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW or LPC) is required.
- 2+ years’ experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA.
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
Valley Health Behavioral Health offers a 26 bed general adult psychiatric unit and 10 bed senior psychiatric unit at Winchester Medical Center. Outpatient Programs are offered off-site at Winchester Medical Center for young adults, adults and seniors and for seniors at Shenandoah Memorial Hospital in Woodstock, VA.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Solution Focused Brief Therapy