Client in Jackson, TN is looking to bring on an internal NetSuite Implementation Consultant for the next 6 months to ensure they get the most out of the implementation. They are looking for someone that would be able to be onsite for the beginning of the project, and could work remotely after that.
* Proven hands on experience implementing NetSuite ERP/CRM/WMS.
* Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions.
* Experience in ERP implementations - data migration, dashboards, custom workflows, etc.
* Proper documentation of work done for records
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
* Assist in created new processes and procedures
* Previous experience with a minimum of 5 NetSuite implementations
* Proficient in scripting, workflows and integrations
* NetSuite certifications are encouraged but not required
* 2 NetSuite implementation references
My client is conducting interviews this week with a competitive rate being offered dependent upon experience. If you believe this position aligns with your experience and skillset, please send your updated resume to Nick at Email blocked - click to apply
Positions will be filled in the coming week, apply now!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NSERP / SuiteCommerce / eCommerce / Accounting /Remote / SuiteScript / SuiteTalk / SuiteFlow / New York / Administrator / OneWorld / Contract / Implementation / Consultant / New York
Enterprise Resource Planning
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 08152019nm
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.