Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Care Representatives for one of our top Healthcare Insurance clients for their Mason, OH location.
The Customer Service Rep will respond to customer questions on the telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Working Hours: Must be available to work 40 hours a week, must be flexible between 10am - 8pm and some possible weekends
Duration: Long term contract 6 mos+ with the opportunity for hire
- Analyzes problems and provides information and solutions.
- Operates a computer to obtain and research information plus documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Receives and places follow-up telephone calls and e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 1 year of previous experience working in a Customer Service and/or Call Center environment.
- Healthcare experience is a plus!
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and PC skills required.
- Proficiency with computer navigation and data entry skills are required.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue