Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking an experienced Night Auditor Supervisor. The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for associates and leaders that have a passion to serve others! Working in the Front Office Department, your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, leading a team and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- 401(k) with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Access to a variety of discounted programs including deeply discounted hotel room stays, hospitality discount programs, and Verizon wireless discounts
- Group Life Insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities: Classroom training, online Learning Management System training, Educational Assistance and tuition savings programs
- Assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in Front Desk related functions. Maintain high standards of service and hospitality. Perform assigned tasks such as scheduling, and ensure that all Guest Reception Agents are maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agents’ work Run Find trial balance to post rooms and close day.
- Run accounts receivable reports
- Provide next day reports for Front Office, Housekeeping, Sales, and Executive Office as required.
- Investigate all service and safety issues reported during the shift to fine their cause, and give recommendations to avoid repeated issues. Initiate investigations. Write and supervise the creation of incident reports. Monitor investigations to their timely conclusion. Ensure appropriate follow up with guests and visitors, documenting all contacts.
- Check guests in and/or out. Operate/handle telephone lines.
- Escort incoming guests to their rooms when feasible. Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- Carry out any reasonable request by Management that is capable of being performed.
- Supervisory experience, preferably in full service hotel.
- Marriott systems experience preferred.
- Night Audit Experience preferred
Why Concord Hospitality?
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
See job description