Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Under general supervision, the Financial Analyst is responsible for functions of the division accounting and budgetary process. Using established procedures, the financial analyst aggressively and proactively analyzes and forecasts division fiscal data, programs, operations, budgets, expenses and profit and loss. Applies fundamental fiscal concepts, prepares written and oral budgetary recommendations for implementation in department budgets. Assists Business Unit management and other personnel in technical budgetary matters during budget meeting, finance meetings, and in the general preparation and administration of the budget and profit and loss. Prepares short and long range budgetary projections utilizing economic forecasting and financial analytic techniques to assess the impact of budget changes and client requirements. Utilizes current organization-wide software and systems to complete assignments.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Must be a decisive multi-tasker that can proactively track all division level financial data. Individual must be capable of forecasting cost information and predicting cost issues that need to be addressed with Program Managers and other Management as required.
• Performs duties in support of Month End close Process, to include reconciliation of projects/accounts, review and analysis of monthly financial data.
• Responsible for various financial functions such as analysis, revenue forecasting, monthly and quarterly direct cost review, overhead cost review, and profitability.
• Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as FAR, other government regulations, GAAP, and CAS requirements.
• Prepares and maintains quarterly reforecast of sales, costs, and profit & loss.
• Capable of leading a detailed financial review with management and other corporate leaders.
• Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
• Assists the in planning for annual Direct and Indirect cost budgets.
• Performs monthly analysis and reporting of budget to actual cost/revenue/profit comparisons.
• Supports all audit activities for both internal and external audits.
• Performs monthly/quarterly/year end analysis and reconciliation on all programs.
• Assists management team on all pricing and proposal efforts.
• Coordinates with the billing staff to produce accurate invoices to customers. Supports all collection efforts.
• Performs weekly/monthly reviews and processes all indirect and direct costs.
• Supports all division program reviews
• Supports proposal development and pricing as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience in finance, including government contracting experience for multiple type contracts (FFP, CPFF, T&M).
• Requires understanding of all accounting and financial transactions to include cost review, reconciliations of accounts, and adjustments.
• Experience with pricing for government contracts.
• Must have experience working with GSA FED SIM and other government contracting agencies.
• Experience supporting with a combined value of $30M in annual revenue.
Capabilities / Qualities Required:
• Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Multi-tasker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience in Deltek, CostPoint and Share Point desired.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply