The Senior Sales Recruiter is a trusted
staffing advisor responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing top
talent for the Windstream Enterprise Sales business unit.
- Consults with hiring managers to understand
their unique hiring needs and develop a recruiting strategy.
- Manages job postings, reviews applicant profiles,
conducts interviews, and assists hiring managers in the interviewing
- Continuously sources new candidates.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to proactively
anticipate open headcount.
- Provides guidance to hiring managers on the
interview and hiring processes.
- Manages the candidate offer process and assists
in the onboarding of new hires.
- Tracks candidates through Taleo and
effectively maintains a workbench in the system.
The ideal candidate will possess
the following skills and experience:
- Proficient use of an applicant tracking system
– Taleo preferred.
- Proven success in a high-volume, full-cycle, sales
- Strong sourcing techniques to reach candidates online through
social media and recruiting platforms such as Indeed & LinkedIn.
- A successful history of developing, implementing, and
executing creative recruiting strategies.
- Ability to consistently build positive relationships and provide
exceptional customer service to both our applicants and hiring managers.
- Appreciation for an autonomous work environment with the ability to
effectively plan and organize day to day priorities and remain flexible to
adjust as needed.
- Driven to serve the needs of multiple customers and candidates.
- Familiarity with background check processing and administration.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong MS Excel skills.
College degree and 5+ years
professional level experience; or 6+ years professional level related
experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level
related experience required
Minimum Requirements: College degree and 3-5 years professional level experience with 1 year supervisory experience for supervisory roles; or 7 years professional level related experience with 1 year supervisory experience for supervisory roles; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Applicant Tracking Systems