With 10 offices in North America, 8 in the US and 2 in Canada, PageGroup is looking for experienced and driven Business Development Representatives to continue our growth.
Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work. No one can match the opportunities we offer - and it's up to you to decide the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of recruitment consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest biller? All of this can become a reality at PageGroup.
- Providing market knowledge and advice to employers
- Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising and referrals
- Maintaining candidate networks
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific roles
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking
- Working as part of a team to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for clients ranging from start-ups to the world's biggest companies
- Managing the business development process to deal closure
- Competitive base salary, performance related quarterly bonuses
- 20 vacation days, minimum 11 company holidays
- 401k match
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision and life)
- Internal sales incentives
- Apple products
- Quarterly Reward Trips: VIP trips to national & international destinations for top performers
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Charitable events and fundraisers
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
This salary is
the average salary range of $35,000-$130,000 for this role in this location
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1399220
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.