To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operating Room Registered Nurse
Surgical Care Affiliates • Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is a value based healthcare provider committed to delivering world-class service. Surgical Center of South Jersey is proud to be a part of the organization. SCA is a leader in patient Best Demonstrated Practices and has developed a nationwide initiative to measure quality improvement not only in SCA but across multiple surgical providers. Surgical Center of South Jersey’s values echo the highest standards of SCA.
The management team is focused on providing the highest level of care and communication to patients, physicians and their staff. We greatly value our patients and their families’ confidence entrusting us with their safety, comfort, and convenience to provide optimal clinical care.
Our physicians operating in an advanced technological surgical environment enjoy a partnership that provides an efficient extension of their practices for cost effective alternatives, and time saving features to augment today’s medical practice. Our foundation, our team, and our staff- we respectfully pledge our commitment to provide training, education, and the advancement of the environment through dedicated SCA support.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Seeking part-time Operating Room Nurse with experience in orthopedic, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, pain management, otorhinolaryngology, oral surgery, podiatry and gynecology. Candidate must be comfortable with cases for both adult and pediatrics. Competitive pay. Benefits available for Part-Time. No weekends or holidays. Pleasant working environment. BLS required. ACLS and PALS within 90 days of hire.
- Performs an assessment of the patient, leading to development, implementation and evaluation of a plan of care.
- Administers, monitors and documents therapeutic interventions and regimes.
- Effectively manages rapidly changing situations.
- Participates in clinical decision-making.
- Educates patient and family/responsible party regarding disease process, individual care needs, wellness, safety issues, etc.
- Delegates and monitors care rendered by other members of nursing department and healthcare team.
- Demonstrates standard precautions and patient safety principles in practice.
- Participates in orientation, education and development of healthcare team.
- Identifies and participates in the performance improvement activities.
- Maintains professional and departmental level competencies
- Must have valid NJ RN License. Approved licenses must be presented and maintained in accordance with the State of New Jersey licensing board. Refer to the Educational/Regulatory Requirement (Department Specific) policy in the Nursing Administrative Manual.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing skills, hospital practices, procedures and standards.
- Perfects skills and stays abreast of current nursing practice through on-going education, journals, etc.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to coordinate efforts of a team of care providers.
- Must have Scrub/Circulate exp.
Please send resumes to dulce.villa [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]