With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Under general supervision, receives incoming material, verifies quantities, assures quality of product, annotates damages and counts discrepancies; compiles quantitative data and enters data into the computer for processing of material. May be required to drive various types of vehicles, process mail, process returned goods, perform property moves, and perform other duties as assigned. Position Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in supply warehouse setting.
- Computer experience preferred; Microsoft word, excel knowledge.
- Current Alaska Drivers License.
- Driving record review will be conducted annually, in January/February by the YKHC contracted Insurance Company. Depending on your driving record you may not be able to retained in your position.
- Certified HAZMAT for Transportation.
- Certified forklift operator within 3 months of hire date.
Must have excellent math skills, must be organized and detail oriented.
Self-motivated, see something that needs to be done and does.
Good communications skills and ability to work alone or as a team player.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants who meet minimum requirements according to the provisions of P.L. 93-638.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
[ Link removed ]
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply or [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
Attention To Detail