Intern - Support Specialist
Partner Software - Athens, GA
Partner Software, Inc. is a software development company that provides map-based software solutions to the utility industry. We strive to create effective, user-friendly products that reduce the time and cost of operations for our clients. In this manner, our software touches millions of lives every day.
Our Client Support team is seeking an Intern Support Specialist who will provide Tier One software support services for all Partner products to Partner customers. This is a part-time position that is capped at 29 hours per week.
What your impact will be:
* Assist in migrating documentation to the client knowledge base.
* Take support-related telephone calls.
* Create support tickets in the ticketing system with a goal of accurate documentation.
* Follow tier one support tasks through to completion and document services provided, increasing the knowledge base for all support.
* Providing feedback to the management team regarding customer requirements and expectations.
* Reporting bugs and other technical issues with Partner's products through appropriate channels and mechanisms (e.g., Jira, Team Support).
What we are looking for:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
* Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Positive, results oriented mindset
* Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
* Self starter with the ability to work well independently and in groups
* Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Products is desired.
* High level of initiative, aptitude and energy in order to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* A positive attitude coupled with both the ability and willingness to learn.
* Software experience in at least one of JAVA, SQL, web services is not required but is helpful.
* Strong analytical problem solving skills.
* Excellent client communication skills. Ability to manage and shape customer expectations
What will help you stand out:
* Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously while working independently, being flexible, and being a self-motivated team player.
* High level of initiative and energy in a fast-paced team environment.
* Passion for delivering high quality work.
What we offer:
* Opportunities for growth
* Rewarding and flexible work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
Management reserves the right to revise duties at any time. This is an "at will" position. All work done for or on behalf of Partner is considered "work for hire" and intellectual property rights generated belong to Partner Software, Inc.
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Communications Management