Fitness and Recreation Center Attendant
The Fitness and Recreation Center Attendant is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer services for our Members and guests.
They are responsible for the designated locker rooms, as well as taking care of other locations and tending to the needs of the Members and guests. They oversee keeping the locker rooms and restrooms clean, stocked, and fresh at all times. This includes restocking all items used, as well as mopping the floors and keeping the showers clean. Locker room attendants should be knowledgeable of Club services, features, upcoming events and specials.
- Clean and repair shoes for Members and guests as requested
- Assist in housekeeping as requested
- Maintaining and increasing Member and guest satisfaction
- Male only for Men's locker room
- Female only for Women™s locker room
- Full time position with hours from 1-9
- Customer service experience
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required