*We are looking for a skillful individual with top notch communication skills and a positive attitude to join an established Consulting Company in Columbia! A successful candidate should be professional, polite, and attentive to details. The Office Assistant will need to be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both written and verbal communication. But most of all, an Office Administrator should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others. If this sounds like you, apply today!*
OFFICE ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Greet and assist all visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Anticipate the needs of others as a means to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Be responsible for office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screen phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Utilize computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail at all times.
- High school diploma [some college preferred]
- Two years of related experience
- Professional and friendly disposition
- High attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Fantastic company culture!
- Established role within the organization!
- $17 - $20 an hour (depending on experience).
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Booking (Resource Planning Software)