Business Systems Analyst
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst (SAP / ERP) to join a Fortune 50 company in the Waltham MA area. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will coordinate across multiple teams, to document requirements and test for IT related enhancements and initiatives.
This Business Analyst (ERP Analyst) will use their knowledge of ERP & CRM Systems (like Salesforce/NetSuite/Oracle/SAP) to improve and drive technical solutions!
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a BSA role that involved heavy QA and Business Systems Analysis responsibilities
• Knowledge and use of ERP and CRM systems (like Salesforce/NetSuite/Oracle/SAP)
• Specific experience with SAP required
• Knowledge and Use of requirements documentation tools and automated testing software
• Experience with software in a 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) environment
• Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
• Experience with working with a PMO office and project managers
• Knowledge of API Design
• Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy - ability to document and transform end-user requirements into system specifications and test cases
● Coordinate and lead sessions with key stakeholders (both independently and working with a PM) to gather and document system requirements, assess stakeholder needs and issues, and document required processes for various sized IT initiatives.
● Quickly and thoroughly understand the IT systems landscape, and document system and technical requirements that meet business needs and that fit in to that landscape.
● Experience in full life cycle implementation (requirements gathering, developing users' stories, functional design, testing and deployment).
● Independently (with little to no review) document clear, concise, thorough, and well-structured technical requirements and proactively identify any gaps in requirements that will impact the business/systems processes
● Act as a liaison between the business and technology by relaying business needs and system requirements to IT resources within Development, Data, Business Systems, Infrastructure, and Operations.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Customer Relationship Management